Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting past the tough part

The end to our school year is still a few weeks away as we started later in the fall and waiting for baby Ethan has distracted me from our normal routine. For all the ease I should be having birthing my 6th child he seems to enjoy building up the anticipation of his arrival. I spent the entire day yesterday in labor and maybe dilated 1 cm. Usually I start and finish within 4-5 hours. So I'm not exactly the best candidate for teacher right now. The kids have been spending lots of time with my dad and step-mom (God Bless them) while I have been wandering around trying to distract myself. Today I hope to hit some garden centers or farmers markets.
So this is the toughest part of this pregnancy that otherwise has been my easiest. I just keep trying to remind myself that when he does arrive I will have forgotten all of this part. Then its back to school.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm telling you, try the walk down the old sidewalk.....that big old tree is just begging to be leaned against!!! LOL.Love Ya, hang in there;)
p.s. I promise not to call and ask if there is a baby yet but, I do expect a phone call ASAP when he gets here:)))