Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blessed

Life flies by so fast. It seems that you can never catch up. All the things that must be done the constant push and pull. Being dragged in so many directions. It can be so hard to find the quiet to spend with God. I keep working toward my daily conversations with my Lord much like a would a friend on the other end of the phone line. Just keeping Him up to date on whats been happing and praying He will help me through the tough times. Thanking Him for all He does to get me through each day.
Its hard this life I have chosen. But tell me who doesn't have difficulty? I love my live with a deep passion, I truly never knew I was capable of. I have found a strength and appreciation for who I am as a woman. A strong, passionate, prayerful, devoted, amazing woman. So yes life will continue to fly by me but I will ride the wave. I will great each new day with open arms just for the possibility it holds. For the unknown that hangs at its other side when the sun sinks below the horizon in its array of deep romantic colors. I will give praise to Lord who created it just for me, and thank Him for making me feel so special, so loved, and so very blessed.

No comments: