Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Its a cold, cold day


I live in Michigan. The saying here is," If you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes." This winter truer words could not be said. Yesterday it was a high of like 48 degrees. I woke up to melted snow and and bare flower beds. Oh, spring fever resides in my heart. So I went outside to visit all of my flower beds and see what they are doing. I however decided to do that today when the temperature has dropped to 25 degrees. All things are frozen, and I pregnant and clumsy fell on the ice in my yard. Ouch!!! No worries though baby and I are fine. Any way I took some pictures of my sleeping garden and will share them and a warm cup of love my husband made for me last week.



1 comment:

Ruthie said...

How exciting it will be to see those gardens wake up!! I need Spring, too :)

Your link to Ross' blog doesn't work, Kelli...the url is missing an "l" in "rjwillikers" ;)